Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lookin out my back door

Before I talk about anything that's been going on in the last few weeks, I want to mention that Melis gave birth to our beautiful daughter Cadence, via emergency c-section, Saturday 6/16/07, at 5:37am. We couldn't be happier.

That being said, around the same time, Melis and I got some guys to start working on a backyard project we've been planing. We're putting in new stairs, retaining walls, drainage, pavers, garden and BBQ area, and in a year or two a garage. The slide show below show images of our backyard starting with the way it was, and ending with how they are now.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger Joel Swagman said...

I liked it better the way it was

...just kidding of course. Good job guys

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger SN said...

wow, impressively large undertaking. looks good! --b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home