Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Frogs in the Hollow Logs


Back in the college years, my roommate Chewy always had this huge VHS camera and was always filming college life. Chewy recorded about five VHS tapes worth of random stuff going on at college. Chewy loaned me these tapes for safe keeping after decided to all but move to Japan for close to a decade ("Dam you Chewy, dam you" -Bear). So the tapes have stayed in my possession for some time, and I've ripped and edited some of them into "short" viewable clips like this one. More will be coming in the future.

Sadly only a few choice moments landed on these tapes, but the Destruction of the Log remains one of my favorites. So for those of you with any Calvin ties, perhaps you will appreciate our boys BeeJ and Chewbs tearing up the once proud, the once not torn and not burned, the once phallic symbol of a tree, The Log. (this video is pretty hefty in size so it may a while to load, and it not be up here long) For those of you who feel the uncontrollable urge to correct others' spelling/grammar, I know "starring" is incorrect. So have some popcorn and enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Boy, does that bring back memories of my Calvin days! Thanks for that trip down memory lane. Oh, and I talked to Michelle and she remembers that we won the water fight too... better luck next time!

Melissa

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger C-Man said...

dude, i don't have calvin ties. but it was fun to watch.

how is life as a dad going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home